Why do Australian businesses need a mobile phone policy ?
A corporate mobility policy protects the interests of the company; and promotes the safety of individual employees. it also reduces mobile costs and influences employee productivity.
This guide is for any person or team who is responsible for employee behavior and/or mobility costs. It explains:
- The benefits of having a corporate mobile policy
- The risks of not having a corporate mobile policy
- How to build a corporate mobile policy
- How to communicate a mobile policy to employees
- How to ensure employees adhere to the policy