Atrium is a managed mobility service developed by Sydney-based company, VoicePlus.
Enterprise mobility is a complex and constantly changing environment. Having a cohesive plan for the control of costs, assets, security, and resources, is business critical.
VoicePlus is the only Australian business to feature in two Gartner white papers for Independent Telecom Expense Management Providers.
Atrium MMS was developed by VoicePlus in collaboration with strategic customer, Coca-Cola Amatil. Atrium has since been adopted by KONE, CNHi, Compass Group, Weir Minerals and Penske Power Systems.
Atrium managed mobility service is an online environment and world class software that
- delivers measureable savings by automating and securing mobility
- enables agile productive teams by keeping people connected
- guarantees positive ROI from the first month
- provides 24/7 self-service accountable procurement
- can be applied to any end-point computing device
- enacts optimisation workflows to deliver cost savings and productivity
- provides accurate TEM data and business analysis, as well as cost centre allocation
- takes the pain out of daily operational mobility network requests
- provides helpdesk, live chat and email support