Atrium is a managed mobility service developed by Sydney-based company, VoicePlus.
Enterprise mobility is a complex and constantly changing environment. Having a cohesive plan for the control of costs, assets, security, and resources, is business critical.
VoicePlus is the only Australian business to feature in the Gartner white paper - Competitive Landscape: Independent Telecom Expense Management Providers 2016.
Atrium was developed by VoicePlus in alliance with strategic customer, Coca-Cola Amatil. Atrium has since been adopted by KONE, CNHi, Compass Group, Weir Minerals and Couriers Please.
Atrium managed mobility service is an online environment and world class software that
- delivers measureable savings by automating and securing mobility
- enables agile productive teams by keeping people connected
- guarantees positive ROI from the first month
- provides 24/7 self-service accountable procurement
- can be applied to any end-point computing device
- enacts optimisation workflows to deliver cost savings and productivity
- provides accurate TEM data and business analysis, as well as cost centre allocation
- takes the pain out of daily operational mobility network requests
- provides helpdesk, live chat and email support