Mobile management has traditionally fallen into the lap of the IT department for many Australian businesses.
Yet so many mobility tasks are not really IT…
Setting up smartphones, connecting a phone plan, delivering devices, repairing broken phones, replacing lost phones, adding international roaming, retrieving devices from departing employees…
Is outsourcing mobile management the answer for the time-poor IT department?
This guide helps CIOs to explore:
- What is a Managed Mobility Service (MMS)?
- Why outsource mobile managment?
- Is your business a candidate for outsourcing?
- Eight reasons why outsourcing could make sense for your business
- How to choose a managed mobility service provider